Vidya Prasarini Sabha was established in 1923. The Vidya Prasarini Sabha's College of Engineering and Technology, Lonavala was established in 2013 and conducts the following courses leading to Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. The college central library is the main center for students to carry out their activities. It helps students to get the knowledge from different sources such as Text and Reference Books, Magazines, E-journals and modern e-learning resources.
• To assist the users in upgrading their knowledge /information/ skills in
making proper use of Library resources and services.
• To give timely quality services and information.To provide effective and efficient services.
• Enable faculty members, students and other users of the Library to become better information in their fields of specialization.
• Extensive use of reading material.
• To support teaching –learning process by providing necessary learning resources.
• To provide every reader his/her reading material.
• To promote the reading habits among students.
1. Silence to be maintained at all costs.
2. Identity card is must while entering and using the library.
3. Use of cell phone and smoking in the library is strictly prohibited.
4. While entering the library student must sign in a student register./ Scan your I – Card.
5. While entering the library except laptops, students are not allowed to carry their personal belongings (bags, brief-cases, parcels etc.) and eatable items (biscuits, cookies, fruits, chocolates, cold drinks, tea/coffee, etc.).
6. Students should handle the Library property carefully to avoid loss.
7. Library facility is to be used for Academic Purpose only.
• E-library with internet facility
• Reference service
• Reading Room
• Information Display & Notification
• Newspaper clippings
• Xerox section,binding section
• Total No .of Books –6111
• No. of Journals – 21
• No. Of Magazine – 5
• No. Of Newspaper – 3
• No. Of Library Computer – 5
• Printer – 1
Through OPAC user can access and know the availability of the library holdings inside the college. Students can make reservation for the issued books.
Online line journals subscribed are DELNET.
|No.||Department||Total No Of Titles||Total No of Volumes||Number of Journals National/International|