• Assist students in developing/clarifying their academic and career interests and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions.
• Assist students in developing and implementing successful job search strategies.
• Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
• Assisting employers in achieve their hiring goals.
• Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
• Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
• Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
• Up gradation of the students skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
• Generation of awareness in the students regarding future career options available to them.
• Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
• Assisting our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
Campus Placement Process
Step 1. Declaration of Job offer on portal. Registration by Students.
Step 2. Pre- placement Talks by the Company. Job Profile and Expectations.
Step 3. Test (Technical and Aptitude)-Paper Pencil/Online. Declaration of Test Results.
Step 4. Group Discussion for shortlisted students. Declaration of Group Discussion Results.
Step 5. Personal Interview of GD Shortlisted students. Declaration of Selected Students.
Step 6. Offer Letter. Acceptance of Offer Letter.
Step 7. Training in Campus or in Company (Optional). Joining in Company.
Process followed for Campus Placement
• Presentation by company
• Test (Technical and Aptitude)- Paper Pencil/ Online.
• Declaration of Test results
• Group discussion for shortlisted students
• Declaration of group discussion results
• Technical and HR interview for Shortlisted students
• Declaration of final selected students